Green & Wilds Original Antler Dog Chews are totally natural long lasting, provide good minerals and are odourless to humans.
From puppies to older dogs, all are fascinated by them and love to explore the different taste and texture; gnawing, playing, chewing, licking, carrying, and grinding them. And they don't go off - which means that your dog can leave them and come back to it, day after day, for weeks or months.
Antler dog chews are a tasty dog treat from naturally shed deer antlers. They are harder than normal bone and less likely to splinter or shatter which means they last and last.
Packed full of tasty minerals the Green & Wilds Original Antler Dog Chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals:
- Collagen - Good for bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- Lipids - Essential for growth and development
- Glucosamine - Good for joints and tissues
- Calcium and Phosphorous - Benefits bones and teeth
- Iron - Essential for healthy blood cells
- Potassium - Good for nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium - Aids in storing and releasing energy
Available in 4 sizes:
Puppy - Suitable for puppies over 12 weeks (0-5kg)
Small - Suitable for small dogs (5-10kg)
Medium - Suitable for medium dogs (11-25kg)
Large - Suitable for large dogs (26-40kg)
As this is a natural product all antler will vary in size and shape.
Please note - Dogs should always be supervised whilst using their antler chew. Take the chew away if it becomes a choking hazard.